This year in CT World for resellers we spent a day with some of our valued partners in the pulsating city center of Brussels, Belgium. Our CUSTOMTOOLS team was joined by guests as far as Quebec, Canada, as well as some local guests from Belgium and neighbouring France.
On the event agenda, we had topics such as CT and PDM sales tactics, what is new in the CUSTOMTOOLS 2020 version, what is coming up on the roadmap, and a showcase of some of our projects – the highlight being Sonaca Aircraft from Belgium presenting how they utilise many of our products to automate their routines.
Some of the key takeaways for me personally were:
- Learning how Sonaca Aircraft uses various of our products together for automating processes in their design, manufacturing and after-sales functions
- CUSTOMTOOLS for sheet metal working
- Our Microsoft Dynamics NAV connector for integrating SOLIDWORKS/PDM to their ERP system
- CT PUBLISHER for managing after-sales
- Realizing the different ways you can position CUSTOMTOOLS in your product portfolio together with SOLIDWORKS and PDM
- Finding out I am not the only one excited about CT PUBLISHER and how much it can help in coordinating your after-sales activities with your customers
For making the event even more memorable for our guests, we had prepared a lot of cool CUSTOMTOOLS related material to take home (stickers, notepads, playing cards etc.) and at the end of the event day, we even raffled a designed-in-Finland GPS sports watch of the Suunto-brand to one lucky winner. This time it was Paul from COFFEE GmbH!
After a day in the conference room, we headed out to town for some evening activities, which proved a great way to get to know each other better!
We would like to thank everyone for attending! We had some very nice conversations during the event day and in the evening after the event, the dialogue with everyone made this a very successful event for us!
If you are a CUSTOMTOOLS re-seller OR would like to become one, and wish to attend next year, keep in touch. Use the contact form in CUSTOMTOOLS.info to enquire about CT World 2020 or other similar events we are arranging.
You can also connect with me directly e.g. over LinkedIn if you want to chat about anything related to CUSTOMTOOLS.
CUSTOMTOOLS is a software product developed by ATR Soft that offers tools for the design program SOLIDWORKS. CUSTOMTOOLS increases the productivity of product design by enabling a logical design process. CUSTOMTOOLS can be adapted to your working methods and minimises the time spent on routine work.